Sunday 1 May 2011

Graduation Time



Kyle Bazen, 
Graduate from Bahrain school 2011
April 25, 2011 we headed to the Bahrain fort at 3:30 to capture some casual images of Kyle, It was hot but there was a slight breeze which made the afternoon very pleasant. 
  Ross Martin, a young photographer, and good friend came along to be my portable light stand. We did the shoot with a silver reflector and an Nikon SB 800. Some of the shots, I used the flash pointed at the reflector to make a bigger source of light.   
I've taken pictures of Kyle for the school portraits for a couple years at Bahrain School, I knew him from school plays and theatre. Always thought he had lots of talent in the arts. 
Kyle also has an interest in photography, 
I wonder what he will do, and which road's he will take in life.
Congratulations to Kyle for all the hard work.
May your roads be paved, windy, and many forks in the roads ahead of you.

All the best,
Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, lots of laughs, and lots of smiles. 





And serious shots too. 













Kyle's Mom Courtenay, already missing the idea of him off to Uni. 


2 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful :D I love the drama of the sky and the texture of the fort! I wish I had gone there while I was in Bahrain :/ looks like a great place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma, Kyle is a great male model. Love to see him take this up when he is in Uni. I do the same thing, I always thought when I lived in Bahrain I would go take pictures with my fish eye at the pearl roundabout, always thinking it would be there and I would have plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete