Friday 8 February 2013

Emilie Mard, Graduating 2013

 Emelie is the youngest graduate this class of 2013at the American School of Dubai. Aged 16, has so much confidence and self assurance. For her senior portraits we started out in the studio with Winnie the Rat, which happens to be the one and only Rat I have ever photographed. I was a little unsure of the safety of Winnie in my home as I have two T-shitzus, and was a bit concerned, they would have been a bit aggressive with her. Winnie ended up stealing my heart, she is such a gentle little creature, that to my surprise is very smart... She even comes when Emelie calls her, they have a bond which is a beautiful to watch.
Emelie also has a huge Cat Oliver, which she also wanted to be photographed with.


From the Studio to outside, a walk in the park, a few changes behind the bushes, here are a few photos of our afternoon. Thanks Hannah for the perfect lighting... 


 When asked who she will miss the most when she leaves Dubai, its her animals Winnie and her fat cat Oliver. That will be the hardest for her to say good bye too.
And Yes her Ders!


Emeile has a plan A and a plan B 
plan A is to go to New York and study communications, she would like to be a journalist. 
Plan B is to take a gap year and go to Australia, and a couple months in Europe.



 Emelie's biggest achievement so far, the thing she is most proud of....
"I persuaded the principal to let me drop chem, hahahah felt pretty great!"
"It took a couple months, but it finally happened."

 I would like to congratulate you on your senior year... It was nice getting to know you. I will be keeping track of you on facebook and look forward to seeing either Plan A or Plan B develop into something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment