Friday 8 February 2013

Intan Laras Putri Madsen, senior portraits 2013




If you have ever meet Intan, you will love everything about her, 
she has so much enthusiasm. Her energy is always happy and playful.
We had a wonderful afternoon together doing her senior portraits. 
The weather was incredible, especially for Dubai. 
We started out inside in the studio and played for a while, lots of laughs and giggles. 
Then out and about we went, into the gardens at Arabian Ranches then off to Jumeriah Beach for sun downers. 























 I asked Intan what her biggest achievement so far has been. Her reply was well thought out and nicely written. 
"My biggest achievement.... hmm, I've had quite a few things that I'm proud about, but I think the most important thing that I've 'achieved' is to forget the people who don't care about you and think of the people who do because there are so many people out there that love you just the way you are and you should be happy they are there. There are four months left in the school year, for the seniors at least, and I would love to spend it with the people I care about." 




 After spending two hours with Intan, I can't imagine anyone not caring about her, she is such a fun loving young lady, beautiful in every way. 



                   So where do you plan on studying? What are your soon to be future plans?  



"I'm planning on going to university in Singapore and take three years there to get a 
bachelors degree in hotel management and see where that takes me or take a diploma
in theatre at LASALLE (in Singapore) depends which one accepts me." hahah
"If neither of those work out then I will take semi gap year and help out my mum with running
her business, maybe before that i'll have an extended summer and go to Europe, the US,
and most probably Australia. I'm excited to see where the future takes me!"


 Intan, loves to dance, one of her favourite past times. As you can see in these photos, she is very fit.... and incredibly flexible.



Who are the going to miss the most when you leave Dubai?

I'm definitely going to miss my parents, all of my 

amazing friends and a new addition to the family, my cat 

Fifi. It's going to be hard to leave all of this behind and 

start off fresh but you gotta start the future sometime!






Wishing you all the best in your adventure... of life. I am sure with your attitude and positive out look on life, it will be nothing but spontaneous and fun.

2 comments:

  1. Photographs are amazing. Photography is the fine art, science, and put into practice of creating durable images.Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
    Photographers Kent

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this was a great and excellent modeling photography, taken by a professional photographer

    ReplyDelete